The discipline of writing a unique and comprehensive business plan, backed by supporting data is the first and foremost step toward making it happen. However, most entrepreneurs are too busy to prepare a compelling business plan and so they need professional services.
Since 2012, IMnS Associates have helped more than 200 entrepreneurs develop business plans that helped achieve goals and raise over $30 million in equity funding and loans. We immerse ourselves in your business to develop a plan from scratch. Our plans are comprehensive and highlight your uniqueness that will get you the targeted funding and our success stories prove it.
How Are We Different From Others?
Many companies simply plug in your information into a pre-designed template to make their own money. Lenders easily recognize these “cookie cutter” business plans insufficient. That will never happen with IMnS Associates Business Plans.
Research is Critical
Having the right research is essential when presenting a business plan. We write from scratch so that we capture client’s unique business aspects fully.
We believe that you are a client for a lifetime and that’s why our business plan development process consists of -provided there are no major business concept changes.
Components of a good business plan
- An Executive Summary
- An Industry Outlook
- An in-depth description of the company and the overall business operation
- A Market Analysis
- An Assessment of Critical Risks and Solutions
- An Evaluation of the Competitive Environment
- Your Marketing Strategy
- Management and Personnel Information
- Future Financial Projections including:
- Pro Forma Income Statements
- Balance Sheets,
- Cash Flow Statements
- A Breakeven Analysis
- Sources and Uses of Funds
How long will it take?
It takes normally 14 working days from the day you provide the necessary data. Contact us directly for a required timeframe quote.
FINANCIAL MODELING & FORECASTING
Too many entrepreneurs struggle with the financial modeling and forecasting portion of their business plans and so they look for the best Financial Modeling & Forecasting services. The output of a financial model is used for performing financial analysis and decision making of the company. Whereas, the forecast is typically based on the assumptions, company’s historical performance, and requires preparing an income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet and supporting schedules.
At IMnS Associates, we can built advanced types of models such as leveraged-buyout (LBO), discounted cash flow analysis (DCF model), mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and sensitivity analysis.
How Our Financial Modeling Services Will Help You?
Executives use financial models to make decisions about:
- Growing the business organically (i.e. entering new markets, new stores opening etc.)
- Raising capital (debt and/or equity)
- Capital allocation (which projects to invest in)
- Selling or divesting assets
- Making acquisitions (businesses and/or assets)
- Budgeting and forecasting (planning ahead)
- Valuing a business
While completing a comprehensive financial model and 5-year projection for your business, included in the business plan, we can also offer our clients this as a separate service. Many of our competitors provide financial projections of 3 years only (adequate in some cases) but our standard is 5 years of projections because this long-term projection helps better illustrate your potential success.
What financial projections include?
- 5 Year Cash Flow Statements Proforma Income Statements
- 5 Year Proforma Income Statements
- 5 Year Balance Sheet
- Graphics for key financial drivers
- Breakeven Analysis
- Sources and Applications of Funding
- Capital Equipment List
If interested, contact us today to learn about how our financial model and forecasting services help you get the results you are striving hard for.
Did you know that the right pitch deck communicate your vision to investors and drastically impact your chances of raising funding? Yes, it leaves a lasting impact on investors, but only if your pitch is engaging and informative to grab attention.
At IMnS Associates, we know what makes a perfect pitch deck. We help you achieve your goals with your target audience by considering the following factors:
A great pitch communicates a story to the investor that grabs attention.
Keep It Short
Concise copy is easier to read, whereas, big paragraphs are boring and time-consuming.
The content should be easy to understand and address the questions investors have.
High Quality Design
The design of your pitch must look pretty yet effective enough to speak to your level of execution.
Endless lines of text are boring, whereas, visual pitches make it easy to remember and invoke emotion.
Need A Hand With Your Pitch?
Your ideas are completely confidential We aren’t new in the business of making the best pitch decks and the foundation of our business is based on trust. If you are sharing technical details, we are happy to sign an NDA with you on request.
We deliver happiness (guaranteed) If you don’t have the time or expertise to put together a deck, don’t worry, IMnS Associates can help. We've been making pitch decks and presentations a long time so we take our work seriously. Our customers love the result.
We would be happy to serve you and welcome you to discuss your situation and needs. Contact us now!
In today's investment-rich economy, careful research and planning can be difficult. It involves knowledge of the industry trends to spot opportunities from the bulk of the data.
At IMnS Associates, our experts provide investment analysis services that you have been looking for to support your investment requirements. Our team carefully analyzes client’s research data to produce financial analysis reports that aids investors looking to navigate complex investment markets.
IMnS Associates is one of the most trusted names that only hire those with a rich background and experienced in investment research, to allow you to comfortably outsource your most confidential investment research requirements to our investment team.
Our services include, but are not limited to -
Equity Research – Our experts use both quantitative and qualitative assessments, and existing research data to produce well-researched reports to be able to provide you with greater insights into the financial markets.
Fixed Income Research – We can provide investment recommendations based on fixed income research analysis.
Financial Modeling Services – We provide accurate financial analysis and detailed analyses across sectors to help you make better decisions.
Credit Research – TOur cash flow modeling, covenant analysis, financial modeling, and complete credit reporting services best determine your investment strategies.
Credit Modeling – We reduce investor risk by examining credit ventures, and the investment information currently available.
Buy and Sell Research – Our experts can help you identify both the buy side and the sell side of investment scenarios that most likely provide you with the best returns.
Once you decide to outsource investment analysis services to us, we will become your partner in collecting and analyzing the data based on your specific needs (customization), and provide you with the financial market actionable insights, that will allow you to make better investment decisions. Call us today!
All businesses strive to grow. There are generally two ways to expand a business, either through (a) internal growth-such as an acquisition of assets, use of new technology, new lines of products or better supply chain management or (b) external expansion-by exploring the option of corporate restructuring (M&A). Bringing organizations together is the most complex business activity and only professional services firm can deal M&A life cycle.
At IMnS Associates, from conceiving strategy to closing the deal, we have extensive experience (M &A) on both the buy and sell side and align our services with the aim to generate value for our clients.
Integration and Carve outs
- Technology strategy planning and implementation
- Pre-close integration planning
- Post-close integration implementation and effectiveness assessment
Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy
- Valuation analysis
- Evaluation of financial alternatives
- Evaluation of acquisition targets
- Assistance in negotiating acquisitions
- Establishment of complex joint ventures
Divestiture and Sale Transactions
- Assisting with negotiation of divestitures
- Counseling on the appropriate sale process
- Planning and executing the spinoff of systems
- dentifying selected qualified acquirers
- Assisting with preparing memoranda and other marketing material
How We Value Companies?
Our experts use legitimate ways to value companies. Following are just a few of them:
1. Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) – A key valuation tool to determine a company's current value based on estimated future cash flows, discounted at a rate (net income + depreciation /amortization - capital expenditures - change in working capital) that reflects the riskiness of those cash flows. Admittedly, DCF is tricky to get right.
2. Comparative Ratios
- Price-Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio) – It is equal to the company’s market price per share/EPS (earning per share). Looking at the P/E for all the stocks will give the acquiring company a guide for what the target's P/E multiple should be. It is the most commonly used earnings multiple.
- Enterprise-Value-to-Sales Ratio (EV/Sales) - The acquiring company makes an offer while being aware of the other companies price-to-sales ratio.
Mergers and Acquisitions are awfully hard to get right, so it is best to hire an outsourcing services team with a healthy grasp of reality.